I’m really quite extraordinarily tired after teaching…and monitoring the Kickstarter’s last few hours…and systematically posting on ALL THE SOCIAL MEDIA EVER, so I’ll keep this relatively brief:
1) The campaign is over. We’ve raised $9,350.
3) We hit the first stretch goal (which got us a month’s worth of daily It Never Rains comics) and came close to the second (so I’m just going to give you a second month’s worth of daily It Never Rains comics, since close enough, really).
4) You are all awesome. Thank you for contributing, tweeting, Facebooking, and just generally social-mediaing the living heck out of everything. I think I may have to go easy on the social media for a bit. There is just so very much of it.
5) If you missed the campaign, you still have a chance to order the book. However, I haven’t set up a pre-order page yet because I am incompetent and don’t know how to do that. I’ll ask some friends. In the meantime, if you subscribe to the new West of Bathurst News list, I’ll let you know when it’s possible to pre-order.
6) The latest Kickstarter update is here. It talks a bit about what I’m doing now (i.e., working frantically on the book).
7) So long (for now) and thanks for all the fish (which were delicious)…